So I have spent up in the sales but I somehow still find myself browsing clearances with upwards of 5 carts open at a time only to watch the contents dwindle away!! It’s heart-breaking. In a bid to make myself feel better I am sharing some of the bargains I have spotted over on one of my new favourite shops… TK Maxx. (I’ve not been paid for this btw, I am just dying for someone to snap these up). Please do come back and let me know if you buy any of these… not because I’m on commission (I wish!) but because I like to know I have an eye for a bargain.
2. Little Miss Complete Collection £19.00 (RRP £85.00)
4. MELISSA & DOUG Wooden Victorian Dollhouse £38.00 (RRP £99.99)
5. French Connection Deer Jumper (girls) £12.99 (RRP £52.50)
6. STELLA MCCARTNEY Blue Monster Mask Hat £6.00 (RRP £45.00)
7. Dr. Seuss 20 Book Set £19.00 (RRP £119.80)
8. GAS Blue oversized cardigan £13.00 (RRP £74.21)
9. BAGHERA Classic Wooden Ride On Bike £29.00 (RRP £79.00)
10. MAGGIE & ZOE Floral Print Patterned Dress £9.99 (RRP uknown but it’s just SOOOO purdy)
11. BAGHERA Chariot Baby Walker £26.00 (RRP £79.00)
Right, that’s it…. although I could have gone on FOREVER!
PS. I wasn’t paid for this post. I just like TKMaxx.
*****Did you know I have some how managed to get myself shortlisted in the MAD blog Awards in the 'Best Pregnancy Blog' category. If you like what you read and did fancy popping along to vote for me to win I would be ever so grateful. I'm up against some absolutely amazing bloggers so thank-you to those who have voted to get me this far... flattered doesn't even come close!!*****