10 things to do whilst waiting for baby to arrive…
I’m not even overdue yet (due date tomorrow!!) and already bored/going insane. After my examination yesterday it seems that I am in for a wait… although baby’s head is down, she is not quite fully engaged and nothing has *ahem* softened yet. So, I thought I would put together a bit of a useless list of things to do to keep yourself entertained while you wait for the horrific pain to begin…
1. Test out your hospital bag contents… (yes, that is a pair of Tena lady pants)
2. No baby? Take your son’s toys for a spin….
3. Micro clean the house…. again.
4. Bounce like your life depended on it
5. Watch the entire back catalogue of One Born Every Minute and wonder why the hell you have done this to yourself
7. Google everything in your maternity notes
8. Question the name you have had picked out for your baby
9. Eat everything!
10. Test out your TENS machine… just not on your face, apparently.